Friday, January 4, 2013

Early November

An easy way to make Sasha and Jack VERY happy:  bubble bath in the big bath tub in mom and dad's bathroom



Phil and I got to go to Las Vegas WITHOUT KIDS for few nights in early November.  Phil attended a spine conference while I shopped, read, and ate croissants!  The highlight for both of us was getting to eat out at some really amazing restaurants in the evenings and linger over long meals.  Thanks mom and dad for making this possible!

 A woman once told me that she thought Jack looked so much like Heath Ledger.  I can maybe see the resemblance a little bit in this picture?
The fountains at the Bellagio where we stayed in Vegas.


Sasha and Jack are starting to really hit it off.  They love playing together much of the time.  Some of their happiest moments are when they are tearing back forth in the hallway on various vehicles or jumping together on the trampoline. 

Sasha and I made this edible turkey to take into her preschool class the week of Thanksgiving.


Sasha always licks the bowl until it's almost completely clean, usually sticking her whole head in there.


1 comment:

Yoder Schrock Family said...

I have never thought about it before but now I TOTALLY see the HEath Ledger thing. Wow.