Sunday, November 25, 2012

October Indiana Trip

 I flew back to Indiana with Sasha and Jack to visit both of my grandmas who are 93 years old.  It coincided with my mom's visit to Goshen so she was able to help out with the kids both in Indiana and Ohio so I could really spend some quality time with Grandma Gingerich and Grandma Yoder.  I respect both of them so much and treasure those conversations and meals we shared.  Phil joined us in Goshen for a long weekend where we got in on a Smucker reunion and had lots of time with the local cousins. 


 Jack, Phil, and I at first Fridays in Goshen.  We enjoyed listening to the Goshen College Jazz Band (good memories for Phil) and got some turtles at the Olympia (my favorite candy in the world).


 A trip to Rise 'n Roll in Middlebury has become a must  with every trip to Goshen.  It's no wonder I always gain 5 pounds whenever we travel back there!
 Jacked loved playing with the multitude of trucks and other vehicles at grandma and grandpa's house. 
Sasha doing one of her favorite activities, Color Wonder, with Mary. 

No comments: