Monday, February 28, 2011

January

This new year marked the first for many things for Sasha one of which was ice skating. They had a free day at the local hockey rink so we thought why not, right? She had a great attitude about it and gave it a really good effort.

This is Sasha helping me in the kitchen. She drags a chair or a stool around to wherever the action is and asks what she can do to make herself useful. One of her favorite things to do right now is wash dishes by hand. It's such a trip down memory lane for me as I remember begging to do the same thing as a little girl. Phil to this day makes fun of me for being such a goody two shoes that a treat for me was washing dishes!
My dear little ones...Sasha really is such a loving, good big sister and Jack adores her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: