Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June photos

Some friends of ours, Kim Burkholder and Gary Gautche, have cabin up in the Pecos Wilderness about an hour north of S.F. and they invited us up last weekend. We did a great hike through meadows of wild iris and aspenland picnicked under ponderosa pine around their cabin. Sasha loved being outdoors all day, picking up sticks and pinecones, and naming familiar objects.
Sasha's first ponytail. We actually went to get her hair trimmed for the first time yesterday. She did not want to sit in the chair and barely let me hold her while the lady clipped fast and furiously for less that one minute. Money well spent in my opinion
This made me laugh out loud when I walked in to the bathroom to see how the bath was going for Phil.
I feel very fortunate to have made some good friends this past year in Santa Fe. I would go crazy if I didn't get out with other moms on a regular basis. Here is a picture at a recent water playdate and Kat's house (center). Sasha really seems to enjoy hanging out with other little ones too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: