Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I flew solo last weekend to Chicago for my annual girls weekend with college friends. Lisa graciiously hosted the six of us at her apartment. We spent many hours catching up over great meals, shopping, and we attended "Wicked" downtown on Saturday night. Great show! It was my first overnight away from Sasha. She and Phil had a wonderful father/daughter bonding weekend. I definitely missed her, but I came back very refreshed from the social interaction with dear friends.
A delicious Indian curry dinner at Lisa's place.
Smoothies and a light impromptu breakfast on Sunday morning.
Tina and Minda at the Frango Cafe in Macy's downtown.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend together in Chicago! I was thinking about Chicago this past weekend...last year Chad and I went to Chicago over MLK day weekend. We also saw Wicked while we were there and really enjoyed it. Hope you guys stayed warm!

ps. Sasha is adorable!! I love her curls.