Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm at a loss for what to do with her hair. It's getting so long in front that is gets in her eyes and she loves to run her messy hands through the hair above her ears at meals. Ughh!! I hate to cut all the curls off though, so I guess I'll just have to find creative ways to hold it back for now.
Creeping back and forth between the tub and the toilet.
This last weekend we went to the grand opening of the Railyard District which is 2 blocks from our house. Our favorite store there is REI with Borders a close second. Sasha and I frequent the area on walks every day and go to the story hour at Borders on Tuesdays.
Sasha cheering on the Colts as they narrowly beat the Vikings yesterday. The colts hype may be the number one thing we miss about living in Indy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: