Thursday, February 21, 2008

6 weeks




This week we celebrated Phil's 33rd birthday, and we got to go out to dinner for the first time without Sasha thanks to my parents who were happy to come down from Goshen to babysit for free. Sasha took a bottle without batting an eye, so hopefully we can do this more in the future. It will be so nice to have family in town (sister, brother-in-law, aunts, etc.) next year in Albuquerque for the occasional night out. We also took our first long walk on Sunday with the Baby Bjorn since the weather was unseasonably balmy here in Indy. Another fantastic plus for me was a 5-hour stretch between feeds at night. I almost cried when I looked at my watch! Granted it was a one-time event, but it gives me hope that better sleep is in all of our futures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: